Supply Chain Co-op at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Title:||Supply Chain Co-op|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||Polaris- INC- Naples, FL (US10)|
***Please note this is a 6 month Co-op, starting in July 2018 and running through December 2018.
Under direct supervision will work with the Supply Chain Department in order to gain experience in Supply Chain duties including but not limited to purchasing, inventory control and production planning across the various divisions of Arthrex.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Reviews MRP outputs daily to ensure all required actions are taken – planned orders, expedites, de-expedites, cancels, etc.
2. Limits backorders of any assigned parts while communicating backorder information to internal departments.
3. Maintains and reviews Forecast vs. Actual sales for assigned products.
4. Distributes Engineering Change Requests to the suppliers and review disposition of existing and in-process inventory.
5. Discusses defective goods and services with inspection or quality control personnel internally and externally to ensure corrective action is taken.
6. Prepares and reviews quotes provided by suppliers.
7. Creates POs for inventoried and MRO purchases.
8. Receives PO receipts of non-inventoried goods, invoice approval, MRO purchases.
9. Interacts with all Arthrex subsidiaries/Quality/IT/Finance departments.
10. Works closely with Production Manager, Product Manager, Engineers and Master Scheduler.
11. Plans/releases work orders for final production.
12. Processes and documentation review/updates.
Education and Experience:
Pursuing Undergraduate degree in Business/Supply Chain/Operations
Purchasing/Manufacturing/MRP experience preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Full working knowledge of purchasing concepts. Good organizational, financial and negotiation skills. Working knowledge of QAD or compatible MRP systems preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office/Windows. MRP software experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.