Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Location: USA - MI - Grand Rapids
Req ID: 51860
Position Title: Financial Analyst 3
Experience Level: Mid Level
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Travel Required: Yes
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located across the globe. Dematic has implemented more than 4,500 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services, and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
Dematic Corp has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst 3 at our headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI. This position will be used to further enhance and develop the Controlling function within the Dematic Finance Organization. This position requires 5-8 years relevant experience and a minimum of a Bachelor's degree. The position will be responsible for financial oversight of Installation and Estimating cost centers. Reporting directly to Project Controlling, the position will have the following tasks:
• Monthly Management reporting both internal and external
• Provide financial guidance to VP’s of Installation and Solutions Development
• Assist with monitoring Cost Saving Initiatives
• Headcount and subcontractor planning and Utilization
• Support Operations with risk identification, quantification, and mitigation
• Support CFO, Program Directors, and Vice Presidents on special ad hoc analysis
• Provide a support function to other Controllers, Project Managers, and Engineering
• Other duties as assigned
• The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
• Completed 4-year Bachelor of Science degree with a strong concentration in Accounting and Finance.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Access databases is favorable.
• Experience in SAP or equivalent ERP systems is a plus.
• Five year minimum experience with knowledge of Percent of Completion accounting is preferred (but not required).
• Exceptional analytical, critical reasoning, and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be well organized, learn new tasks quickly, define process improvements, and strive for success
• Well organized, self-motivated, poised with customer facing interactions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.