PGIM Real Estate - Investment Analyst (Research) at Prudential
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
PGIM Real Estate is the global real estate investment business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $69.0 billion ($50.5 billion net) as of September 30, 2017.
PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies. For more information, please visit http://www.pgimrealestate.com.
Investment Analyst Program
PGIM Real Estate has an Investment Analyst program with positions throughout its US offices. Analysts work with small teams of investment professionals in the Asset Management, Marketing, Portfolio Management, Research, and Transactions units.
PGIM Real Estate’s Investment Research team is looking for an Analyst to support the Americas real estate business. The candidate will be based in Madison, NJ.
As part of a Global Research team, the Investment Research team in the Americas serves to:
- Contribute to investment decision-making through top-down and bottom-up research.Help form the investment house view to support investment and business decisions.
- Enhance overall servicing of clients and prospects.
- Support business development activity.
- Create a research-based culture and image for the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary tasks will be tracking the property markets, analyzing and reporting on current real estate trends and movements across sectors and metro areas, forecasting real estate conditions, and integrating both proprietary and third-party research into the investment process.
- Work with Research team members to develop target market analyses to provide strategic guidance for acquisitions/dispositions for existing portfolios and for product/business developments.
- Develop and facilitate production of metro-level market views.
- Assist with the development of periodic reporting and investor marketing materials, including quarterly portfolio reports and various strategic papers
- Collaborate with other research colleagues in Europe and the Asia-Pacific on global research projects including contribution to the global research publications
- Assist with various client requests
- Applicants must have a Bachelors or higher in a relevant field
- High interest in research and economic market analysis.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to adopt a collaborative/collegial approach to problem resolution with other teams.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Prudential is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce.