Policy & Analytics, Senior Analyst - Procurement Value Management - Corporate Group at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York City, New York
The Procurement Value Management Function (PVM) within the Corporate Group of the New York Fed provides centralized acquisition services, spend category management, and governs vendor management for the Bank. The Policy & Analytics team supports PVM's operations, specifically related to policy design and implementation, reporting and analytics, infrastructure, and internal risk and compliance.
The Policy & Analytics Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the Category Management and Strategic Sourcing team by coordinating certain due diligence requirements of the acquisition process. In this role the Policy & Analytics Senior Analyst will play a key role in ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Bank's Acquisition Policy. The Policy & Analytics Senior Analyst is in a lead position, guiding the work of another team member.
- Coordinate certain due diligence processes on behalf of the sourcing team by submitting requests, tracking responses, and collecting documentation
- Participate on sourcing projects by handling administrative details, including but not limited to scheduling vendor reference checks and coordinating event logistics (e.g., vendor demos, site surveys, etc.)
- Distribute documentation to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain team databases, including data gathering and entry
- Contribute to and maintain acquisition files and participate in internal monitoring efforts to promote policy compliance
- Act as team lead by guiding the work of the Policy & Analytics Analyst
- Support initiatives to advance the Bank's supplier diversity program
- Use MS Office and Bank and business area-specific applications
- Other duties as assigned