Sr. Associate – Capital Markets and Financial Institutions/Market Operations Monitoring and Analysis (MOMA) – Markets Group
at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York City, New York
The Markets Group at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) implements monetary policy on behalf of the Federal Reserve System and acts as fiscal agent for the U.S. Treasury Department. As part of these duties, the Market Operations Monitoring and Analysis (MOMA) function within the Markets Group executes transactions in the open market and conducts monitoring and analysis of financial market developments in support of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy and financial stability objectives.
MOMA is seeking a senior associate for the Capital Markets and Institutions (CMI) directorate. CMI leads MOMA's monitoring and analysis of developments across domestic capital markets and financial institutions to help inform the formulation, implementation, and transmission of monetary policy, and the creation and amplification of risks to financial stability.
- Monitor and analyze domestic capital markets and/or financial institutions.
- Interface with market participants to obtain market intelligence related to domestic capital markets and financial institutions;
- Produce high-quality quantitative and qualitative analysis connecting developments in domestic capital markets and financial institutions with developments in broader financial markets, monetary policy, and financial stability;
- Author, edit, and deliver written reports, verbal briefings, and presentations on relevant topics;
- Work on ad hoc projects related to domestic capital markets and financial institutions;
- Coordinate and collaborate with colleagues across the function, Group, Bank, and Federal Reserve System;
- Participate in Bank, System, and domestic or international organization efforts as appropriate;
- Support the Bank's diversity and inclusion agenda.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.