Account Executive- Area 23 Rare Disease at FCB
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
The go-to guy/gal. the client encyclopedia. the deliverer.
The Area 23 Account Executive
At Area 23 the Account Executive is the omniscient leader. Were looking for someone to be the source of all information, from logistical project details to strategic insights to all things related to the clients business. The Account Executive understands the clients situation and challenges and leverages this knowledge to think strategically about the business. This person will generate big ideas that are not only creative but that demonstrate a clear understanding of our clients product. Were looking for a juggler who can have a million balls in the air but still has the capacity to stop and tell you the time.
* Collaborates with each department effectively toward a common goal of delivering ground-breaking, results-driven creative
* Leverages industry insights to educate the greater team and to bring creative ideas and solutions to life
* Keeps in-depth insights of the clients business, specific product/service and competition top of mind and makes adjustments accordingly during campaigns
* Acts as a day-to-day resource for clients to facilitate program management
* Reviews creative execution to ensure creative product remains on-strategy and adheres to client identity/corporate guidelines in order to move the business
* Helps sell the creative product
* Accountable for quality control on all assignments
* Displays humor, well-roundedness and is open to collaborative settings
* Thinks in an organized and strategic manner
* Thrives in fast-paced environments, is flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios
* Exhibits strong attention to detail
* Possesses an integrated background
* Sees the big picture and has the vision to drive big ideas
* Knowledgeable about digital formats, implementation and execution
* Has earned a bachelors degree
* Has 2 years of relevant industry experience