Posted in General Labor 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Neosho, Missouri
The agriculture and food industries are growing fast. With a variety of positions in a lot of different places, Land O’Lakes has just the job for you. Land O'Lakes, Inc., (www.landolakesinc.com) one of America's premier agribusiness and food companies, is a member-owned cooperative with industry-leading operations spanning the spectrum from agricultural production to consumer foods. With 2015 annual sales of $13 billion, we manage some of the most respected brands including LAND O LAKES® Dairy Foods, Purina Animal Nutrition and WinField Solutions. To all the big thinkers, the leaders, future leaders, change makers, hard workers and everyone with a passion for doing something meaningful—we want you on our team. Land O'Lakes is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Nutra Blend LLC is an industry leader in manufacturing and distributing quality vitamin, trace mineral, micro-ingredients, and antibiotic premixes for the feed industry.
This position is responsible for all aspects of raw materials used in our feed production facilities and formulation system. This includes feed safety, risk analysis, regulatory compliance, and nutritional maintenance.
Manages ingredient approval process and approved supplier programs for all blending plants.
Approves new ingredients and suppliers assuring regulatory, safety, and plant capabilities reviewed.
Regularly reviews ingredient supplier quality thru NIR technology and other chemistry
Monitors incidents reported thru Supplier Issue Tracking database.
Ingredient and Supplier Systems:
- Manage and maintain the raw material website (will establish)
- Maintain Ingredient Specifications and ensure data integrity
- Manage supplier documents and work with appropriate sourcing or business contact to request updates when needed
- Train company employees on the raw material site, including documents and site access
- Draft and manage SOP’s and training materials for these systems
- Acts as group technical expert for the ingredient and approved supplier systems and evaluates and provides recommendations on system changes and updates
Required Experience & Education: