Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Renton, Washington
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Parts is the global provider of aftermarket parts and services to support Kenworth, Peterbilt, DAF and TRP dealers around the world. This includes 18 distribution centers globally that support 2,200 dealerships and over 1,000,000 customers. Aftermarket support includes world class customer centers that deliver industry leading uptime in conjunction with our outstanding supply chain that delivers record levels of inventory availability for dealers and customers.
Manages, analyzes and executes surplus & obsolete activities related to truck parts.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Manage and coordinate S&O activities with truck divisions including:
- Growing the Excess Sales program in order to maximize benefits for PACCAR
- Working with excess sales customers as both customer service and a sales role
- Coordinate all S&O PPD purchases from truck divisions
Administer, enforce and execute S&O policies and processes for PPD including interactions with Materials, Marketing, Change Control, PDC Personnel, Systems & Accounting in regards to:
- Supplier Returns
- Debit Memo Reconciliation
- Scrap Actions
- S&O Declaration
Strive towards PPD objectives in the reduction of S&O and active participation in Strategic Business Units including:
- Seeking Opportunities to reduce and optimize S&O
Champion and execute process improvement, streamlining and automation of all S&O activities including working closely with Materials Personnel, Systems and Six Sigma. Special emphasis on:
- Systems Design
- Advanced Analysis and reporting
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- College degree in business or related field
- Strong Self management skills and initiative
- Advanced PC skills in Word, Excel and Access
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Six Sigma Training
- Understanding of DRP or MRP systems.
- Inventory control or product distribution experience
- Knowledge of truck parts and components
- Systems Design experience
- Project Management experieince
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.