Administrative Specialist B - Care Management (1.0 FTE, Renton - Floats to Tacoma & Olympia) at Kaiser Permanente
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Renton, Washington
This position floats to St Joseph Tacoma and St Peter Olympia
Schedule: Variable days.8:00am - 4:30pm
Rotating Weekends and Holidays
- Provide advanced administrative support to Care Managers, Providers, and Hospital Staff to facilitate patient discharge requirements
- Prepare daily spreadsheets and reports
- Perform data entry based on reports and case cards received
- Analyze and audit system input
- Answer high volume phone calls and triage based on need/priority
- Transcribe voicemails and save to the appropriate location
- Intake, analyze and save high volume of electronic faxes to the appropriate location
- Consistently meet deadlines throughout the day
- Use critical thinking and problem solving skills daily
- Use independent judgement in triaging work
- Handle confidential material to meet HIPAA regulations
- Research patient benefits
Minimum Education Requirements
High School Diploma /GED
Some College Advanced education courses
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Requirements
Intermediate Writing and math skills. Customer service and communication skills. Initiative and analytical ability.
Proficiency with software used by the department. Typing: 55 WPM. Skills testing as appropriate.
Minimum Experience Requirements
3 years Administrative or comparable experience.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Job Level: Individual Contributor Job Category: Administrative/Clerical Support Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time