Director, Talent & Influencers at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Strategically identify talent and influencers for brand campaigns and programs, in a way that helps maximize ROI and will hit brand KPIs.
- Negotiation with talent and influencers for campaigns and brand programs.
- Campaign management and execution, which includes ongoing communication between client, brand teams, and talent, ensuring deadlines are hit, deliverables are completed, etc.
- Create client-facing case studies and wrap-up reports after completing brand campaigns and activations, which include any relevant metrics.
- Manage existing relationships within the digital influencer community (MCN’s, Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
Consistently fielding and building pitch decks for potential new business opportunities and existing agency cliental
- Educates UEG colleagues and sister agencies on the latest news within the digital influencer landscape
- Assist in the creation of influencer contracts with a strong knowledge in Federal Trade Commission Guidelines (FTC) and standard deal points
- In conjunction with internal partners and agencies, contribute content ideas that can express appropriate key brand messaging points in ways that can resonate with the targeted consumer and demographic
- Provides client service administration including preparing client status and activity reports, attending meetings and conference calls and compiling competitor coverage
- Serves as Project Manager on accounts who will handle financial forecasting, budget parameters, OOP spending, PO submission, SAG-related paperwork, job codes and ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely matter
- Stays up to date with emerging technologies, trends and influencers
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- 4-6 years’ relevant agency experience
- Understands key client information including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Social Media Maven – You’re on top of trends and plugged into the digital community
- Exceptional knowledge about not only top tier influencers, but also emerging talent and YouTube channels on the rise
- Strong relationships with talent and influencer representatives.
- Ability to think creatively on your feet and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
- Solid knowledge of industry-leading digital analytics platforms and can navigate with ease
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and the ability to provide quality work to clients and teams
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communications skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment