Multimedia Solutions Represent - Remote-Middlesex NJ at Clipper Magazine
Posted in Advertising 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mountville, Pennsylvania
Clipper Magazine is a leading provider of multi-channel, hyper-local advertising and promotional solutions for businesses all over the country. Clipper’s distribution includes more than 500 local editions and specialty publications across 29 states, with each issue comprised of money-saving deals and coupons from local merchants as well as great offers from major regional and national businesses. Clipper Magazine’s affiliated publications include Mint Magazine®, Local Flavor®, and REACH Magazine, plus numerous specialty publications. Clipper also operates Total Loyalty Solutions – custom apps and advanced loyalty technology solutions for small and medium sized businesses; Spencer Advertising – a full-service advertising agency; and the online deal and coupon site LocalFlavor.com.
This field sales representative role will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. This new business development professional will play a key role in increasing revenues by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
In addition to Clipper Magazine, Local Flavor, Mint Magazine and Home and décor, we sell an array of high quality post cards, inserts and menus. We have a strong digital presence with Local Flavor.com as well as TLSTotal Loyalty Solutions, a division that creates attractive, cost effective custom apps.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- New business development, prospecting, in the field cold-calling on prospective clients
- Evaluate potential client needs and work with that business owner to establish solutions and build productive long lasting business relationships
- Daily SalesForce, CRM system reporting
- Client presentation, securing ad approval, contracting payment collections and ensuring a smooth sales process
- Responsible for follow-up and customer service to facilitate renewals and introduction of additional products and marketing concepts
Education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
- Prior field sales experience helpful, especially advertising sales experience, but not mandatory
- Strong prospecting and closing skill
- Above average organization, multi- tasking and time management skills. Ability to work within aggressive deadlines critical.
- Position requires a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Effective oral and written communication skill
- Self-motivated and independent worker
Communication & Contacts (Internal/External):
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively build professional business relationships
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Because this position involves extensive local travel in the assigned territory, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance and the ability to work effectively from your vehicle is required.
- Extensive driving, walking, movement required daily.
- Regular lifting up to 25 lbs.
Harland Clarke Holdings, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, Scantron, NCP Solutions, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.