DAR Albany Talent Network at Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Albany, New York
Thank you for your interest in the FBI's Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) Program. This is NOT a vacancy announcement. By submitting your profile and resume, you are being considered for admission to an information session in Albany, NY on April 10, 2018.
You will receive more information after we receive your profile and resume. Once your complete submission is received, we will review your skills, ensure you meet minimum qualifications, and email you a formal invitation to the DAR session.
To be considered for admission to the DAR session, follow these steps:
- Establish an applicant account at FBIjobs.gov by clicking Apply Now and then Register Now or login using your existing applicant account.
- Paste your text resume in the space provided. The website supports Rich-Text formatting.
- Complete your applicant profile if establishing your account for the first time.
- Complete the Talent Network assessment questionnaire.
- Complete all requested sections and submit your interest to attend the information session.
Travel to attend the DAR session is at your own expense.
If you are ready to apply to the SPECIAL AGENT vacancy before the DAR session, please review our Special Agent eligibility requirements . If you are eligible to apply, ensure your resume follows the FBI Resume Template and refer to the Federal Resume Guide as needed. You also need to attain a passing score on the Self-Physical Fitness Test (PFT) . Participation in a DAR event is not mandatory to apply for Special Agent or any Professional Staff position.
When applying please follow below instructions for referral:
1. Navigate through the application to the " How did you find out about us?" tab.
2. For "How did you learn of the job", select Recruiting Event/Recruiter from drop down.
3. Select from drop down the month, year, and state of the event.
4. Click Search and select the recruiting event name.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The FBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for this vacancy. Except where otherwise provided by law, selection will be made without regard to, and there will be no discrimination because of color, race, religion, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism, or any other non-merit factors.