2018 Summer Marketing & Sales Operations Intern at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
If you think that an internship with our company will consist of making copies and going on coffee runs, think again! At Dun & Bradstreet, we offer students challenging and meaningful work that allows them to demonstrate their talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with Sales and Marketing Operations lead to support marketing campaigns and sales needs.
- Update Salesforce.com with contact information, campaign IDs and leads.
- Support the development of sales and marketing dashboards and reporting.
- Work with marketing team on lead generation process creation and new scoring/triage model.
- Support inbound lead reporting, assignment and tracking.
What can our program offer you?
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside leaders and team members on challenging projects.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
- Networking with Senior Leaders.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a four-year university program, graduating in December 2018 through May 2022 and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Communications or other related degree
- Must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Comfort in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong desire to learn marketing and sales tools and technology
- Experience with google analytics, salesforce.com, Eloqua and/or Hootsuite a plus
If this all sounds exciting, then you should apply to this role and come join this surprisingly cool place to work!
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.