Annuities Internal Wholesaler (Dresher, PA & Shelton, CT) at Prudential
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Prudential Annuities is currently seeking a highly motivated sales professional to join its sales team. The ideal candidate is a person who thrives in a vibrant, changing environment, possesses an entrepreneurial mentality, and has a desire to help real people solve real-life problems and achieve their financial goals.
As a Regional Sales Consultant, you will work in the corporate office and be partnered with an External Wholesaler for a specific geographic sales territory. Together, you will be responsible for increasing revenue throughout your territory by creating and managing relationships with financial professionals – helping them grow their business while promoting Prudential’s Variable Annuities solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Become the ‘go-to’ person for providing expert insight and product information to your network of financial professionals so they can effectively offer Prudential solutions to their customers
- Grow, develop and manage your own territory’s profitability through sales execution, marketing campaigns, business plans, and customer relationship management
- Utilize telephone and web technologies to cultivate relationships with your clients by answering their questions, proactively engaging them in new opportunities, and becoming a true business partner
- Foster peace of mind and stability by helping people find tangible solutions to their real-world financial needs
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc. has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Prudential Annuities, a division of Prudential, provides innovative retirement solutions to help financial professionals grow their business and ensure that their clients meet their retirement income needs. Our continued success derives from the quality, integrity and diversity of our associates. We are proud to be recognized as a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and individuals. These are some of our recent achievements:
- Top 10 spot on DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity list for the fifth consecutive year
Working Mother magazine's "Top 100 Companies for Working Mothers" (2015 and 25 prior years)
- 100 percent score on the Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index for its programs and practices that support the inclusion of LGBT employees, consumers and investors
- Fifth on LATINA Style’s 2015 list of the top 50 U.S. companies for Latinas, up from sixth place last year
Why Work at Prudential?
- Gain exposure and access to the wide range of business areas, professional opportunities, and career paths within the Prudential organization
- Collaborate with motivated, intelligent, like-minded people who are experts in their fields
- Benefit from immediate, extensive consultative sales, presentation and product training to bolster your skillset, elevate your knowledge of the annuities industry, and continuously get better at what you do
- Competitive base salary, sales incentives, bonuses, comprehensive health insurance benefits, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and a college tuition reimbursement program
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience preferable
- Internal sales experience preferable
- Financial services experience required
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of annuities and related concepts
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- FINRA Series 6, 63 (or 7, 66) and State Insurance license required
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Flexibility, tactfulness, and a desire to continuously improve