Driver / Customer Service Representative (Full Time) at Batesville Logistics Inc
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Who We Are
A cornerstone in the death care industry, Batesville has distinguished itself from all others through our commitment to quality, service and innovation. For more than 100 years, Batesville has been dedicated to serving the needs of licensed funeral professionals and helping families honor the lives of those they love.® With annual revenues of approximately $600 million, Batesville is the clear leader, providing a comprehensive portfolio of burial and cremation products, memorialization offerings, profit-enhancing merchandising systems and leading-edge technology solutions.
At Batesville, our associates are our strongest asset, and we strive to attract, hire and develop the best and brightest to ensure our place in the future. Batesville has a strong culture of achievement, which is underpinned by these five core values:
- Individual worth and integrity
- Excellence in execution
- Spirit of continuous learning and improvement
- Customer focus and partnership
This position will entail helping our Funeral Directors by answering product questions, entering product orders, and ensuring we provide top notch customer service to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Receive, edit and process incoming customer orders and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Receive, evaluate and answer customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Receive, settle and follow up on customer inquiries and complaints to assure action, as assigned.
- Maintain accurate customer records.
- Represents the company to customers. May maintain direct, continuing relationships with certain customers.
- Able to work under indirect supervision. Work performed is somewhat difficult in content, but usually limited in responsibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in working in a call center environment
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- JDE experience, preferred
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work a variety of schedules including, weekend, evenings and holidays
- Look for areas of improvement through Lean concepts
What We Offer:
Unique Health & Welfare Benefits
- Onsite wellness center with FREE office visits, FREE physical therapy & many FREE generic prescription medications (available in Cincinnati, OH; Batesville, IN; Batesville, MS)*
- Revolutionary Bod Pod Assessment & Weight Management Program
- Generous 401K Matching Program – 4% (base pay) automatic contribution + $.50 for each additional dollar saved on the first 6% of pay saved*
We Develop From Day #1: We promote an on-boarding experience focused on individual training through our Experience Batesville program. Our focus on intentional talent development continues through our Batesville University offerings and education events. We encourage associates to create Individual Development Plans (IDPs) to help drive career focused discussions and advancement opportunities.
We Support Each Other: Our mission is to help families honor the lives of those they love® and to carry that mission through to our team, we host an annual Remembrance Day to help our associates honor the lives of those they love who have passed as well as honoring those who have and continue to serve our country on Memorial and Veteran’s Day
We have Fun!: We work hard, but when it’s time to play hard, our Tree is Me team focuses on planning and promoting team events such as: our annual Associate Christmas & Children’s Parties, Summer Picnic, March Madness & Putt-Putt tournaments, Super Bowl and many other fun activities.
We Give Back: In addition to planning associate events, our Tree Is Me team partners with our local Relay for Life team to encourage associate participation in annual fundraising events to help raise funds and increase awareness for cancer.
*These services are not available at all Batesville locations.
At Batesville, we strive to build a diverse workforce through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences each individual has to offer. Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of minorities/females/disabled/veterans