NCCS - MS Windows/VMWare Support – Master SME at Pentagon
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- Must have IT related Bachelor's degree with ten (10) years' technical experoience or an IT Master's degree with eight (8) years' technical experience or Fifteen (15)+ years of experience.
- Must have experience with WINDOWS:maintenance of hardware related systems and auxiliary equipment related to all Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, virtualization services for both server and client environments.
- Experience deploying to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
- Must have a Top Secret Security Clearance.