Customer Service Representative at Cartus Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irving, Texas
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative for Cartus’ Real Estate Assistance Program, you’ll be joining one of the fastest-growing areas of our company and playing a major role in changing lives by helping your customers achieve the American Dream of homeownership.
Cartus, one of the leaders in global employee relocation, has been providing Real Estate Assistance Programs to financial institutions, associations, membership organizations, and corporations since 1989, growing year over year through our commitment to creating possibilities for our employees and customers.
A Real Estate Assistance Program provides customers an introduction to a certified local Real Estate Agent from nationally recognized brokerages. Our 98% customer satisfaction rate ensures that you’re working with a team that prides itself on satisfaction, and on making sure that your customer’s next move is the best move!
As a Cartus employee you can
- Make a difference in the lives of our customers
- Have a clearly defined career path designed for personal and professional growth
- Be recognized for your contributions
- Be part of a diverse team that supports their community and has fun!
What you will do as a customer service representative
- Build relationships with customers while providing excellent customer service
- Work in a call center environment handling Inbound and outbound calls
- Recommend product/services that best suit the customer needs.
- Accept and implement coaching and feedback on call management in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
What you bring to the table
- A customer service attitude with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to navigate multiple systems
- 2 years customer service experience
- A high school diploma, some college preferred
- Ability to relate to a customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Proven results in exceeding goals in areas if service and sales in a customer-centric, results driven environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a customer-focused service provider at a dynamic stage of growth in a fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefit package. EOE
Cartus Corporation, a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.