Enterprise Management – Master SME at Pentagon
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Will provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- Provides systems engineering support on large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
- Develops strategic and implementation plans for larger-scale information systems.
- Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to troubleshoot and plan strategic system integration and migration.
- Develops system architecture and designs including software, hardware, communications and interface requirements.
- Leads systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Prepares, reviews, evaluates, and analyzes system designs.
- Prepares, reviews, and evaluates system documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures.
- Conducts analysis, to define, analyze and allocate system requirements.
- Supports system tests and analyzes testing results.
- Conducts analysis of system requirements and components and performs system audits to ensure all intended system functionality, operations and performance requirements are achieved.
- Manages and maintains systems and applications.
- Must have IT related Bachelor's degree with ten (10) years' technical experoience or an IT Master's degree with eight (8) years' technical experience or Fifteen (15)+ years of experience.
- Must have in-depth experience with installation, troubleshooting, analysis, design, repair, preventive maintenance, engineering, administration, and building and understanding of Linux/Unix servers, Oracle database, Apache, Perl/Shell Scripting, VMware, NetApp hardware and software, and IBM Tivoli Applications/Enterprise Management Applications.
- Must have a Top Secret Security Clearance