Product Manager - Ecomm at First Data Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Position: Product Manager:
Location: Jersey City, NJ, Omaha, NE, Wilmington, DE
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
Position Description Overview
Product Manager for Integrated Token Services (ITS) – Trusted Service Manager (TSM). TSM is a Token delivery system integrated into the First Data Token Service Provider(TSP) Solution. It is used for managing Secure Elements (SE) in mobile devices and provisioning payment credentials using GlobalPlatform specifications. This Product Manager will be responsible for supporting TSM enablement and interacting with SE TSM platforms. This position will include collaboration with major mobile wallet provider to work as a liaison between First Data and partners. The responsibilities include defining requirements and managing lifecycles APIs interconnecting mobile devices to the TSM infrastructure and work with cross functional resources.
- Involved from conception through end of life for a specific product, product group or product line including product management, product development and business development.
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT: Assist in tracking and reporting product performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization.
- Assist with analysis that drives product pricing and bundling. Draft internal product communication and information.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: Manage product development process inclusive of product commercialization tasks required to bring product to market .
- Assist in driving product development and enhancements including road map and statement of direction development.
- Monitor customers/prospects for awareness of customer needs and perspectives.
- Assist in the development of business case to support new product recommendations.
- Assist in managing issues throughout the process including problem identification, root cause analysis, and client communication.
Scope of Job
Decisions have considerable impact on the end result of the business unit. Frequent contact with internal customers. Occasional contact with external customers.
Works independently under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals. Individual Contributor. No direct report responsibility.
Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. 0- 5 years of product and or project management experience.
3+ years experience with mobile payments platforms including NFC/Secure Element provisioning
Working understanding of card association payment specifications (e.g. MasterCard PayPass, Visa PayWave, American Express Express Pay, Discover ZIP, etc.).
Technical understanding of web services and APIs
Working understanding of GlobalPlatform specifications and their application to mobile contactless payments.
Experience with chip card personalization (Contactless, mobile).
Working understanding of cryptography/ key management processes and tools as it relates to chip-based payments such as Apple Pay.
Translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Apple Pay experience is a plus
Business Case Justification
Manage a Matrix Environment
Knowledge of Product Line
Prod Dev Strategy & Influence
- Product Dev Life Cycle
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)