Functional Coating Sales Specialist - Minneapolis
at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Henkel Corporation Adhesive Technologies General Industry is seeking an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) Sales Specialist to sell Surface Treatments. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship between Henkel and specified OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) accounts within the Minneapolis area. The territory will be centered in Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will possess value added selling experience as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing and quality engineering teams.
What we offer
- Manage an existing customer base in excess of $2MM.
- Grow sales at select OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) accounts within the territory. Focus technologies include, surface treatment chemicals.
- Develop relationships with all levels of the designated OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) account infrastructure.
- Gain specific knowledge of all aspects of the customer's business (e.g. business objectives, strategies, product development plan, applications, service expectations)
- Define and prepare sales proposals and maximize volume and revenue in assigned key accounts by utilizing value added selling methods
- Prospect for new business.
- Demonstrate a consistent flow of highly qualified new application opportunities
Who we are looking for
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a technical field.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- A Strong understanding of managing sales projects from start to close
- 3-5 years industrial sales experience required; surface treatment industry is preferred
- Ability to negotiate contracts and pricing agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations in front of customer groups
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.