Sales Representative - Phoenix, AZ at Dentsply Sirona
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions CompanyTM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Dentsply Sirona Future Opportunity
This is an advertisement for positions that Dentsply Sirona hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Dentsply Sirona to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to this advertisement, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Dentsply Sirona.
Our promise to customers, partners, and employees
As The Dental Solutions Company™, Dentsply Sirona’s comprehensive solutions offering includes leading product brands across consumables, equipment, technology and specialty products. With the broadest clinical education platform and an unparalleled commitment to R&D in dentistry, our mission and vision guide us to continuously aim higher, support our customers and advance patient care around the world.
Being a leader in our industry, Dentsply Sirona understands the significance and importance of developing a team of employees that support our mission. Our employees thrive on collaboration with a global team of colleagues and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of dental patients around the world. The Dentsply Sirona team is located in more than 40 countries and is diverse, engaged, and passionate about advancing patient care and oral health. Together, we make a difference.
What can you expect as a Dentsply Sirona Endodontic Field Sales Representative?
As a Field Sales Representative, you serve as the front-line point of contact to our customers. You will work closely in developing strong relationships, partnering and consulting with dental offices to understand their business needs, promote and introduce them to Dentsply Sirona’s premier endodontic products, while also supporting their ongoing needs.
Primary Hiring Location: Phoenix, AZ
Territory: Phoenix West
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving territory quota, new product launches and increasing sales within assigned territory.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to sell endodontic products and/or services.
- Develops and implements a monthly sales business plan for the territory to drive business strategies and develop strong relationships with a customer base.
- Maintains high retention rate of customer base through the delivery of outstanding service and through effective analysis of the business needs of the customer.
- Inputs all call and sales activity into the CRM and utilizes that information to target high opportunities daily
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of business-to-business selling
- Experience in/or appreciation of dental industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Capable of working independently
- Travel is required and will vary depending upon the specific territory
- Must have refined sales skills, insight and business acumen
- Must have proven ability to manage various size accounts and geography
What we will expect of you:
- Ability to influence and persuade decision makers to a better solution
- Continued and consistent track record of quota performance
- Effective territory management and planning skills
- Ability to develop relationships quickly
What you can expect from us:
- Best in class sales training and support
- World Class organization with opportunity for advancement
- Rapidly growing organization with proven economic stability
- Attractive compensation with stock plans
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Accommodation Request” in the subject.