Scheduler - Equipment Services at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Annapolis, Maryland
Have you always wanted to work for an organization that has been deeply committed to its consumers, customers and communities for over 100 years? If so, we are the place for you! It’s an exciting time to join our team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the largest independent bottler in the US. We are passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services we offer. Our people, service, growth and pursuit of excellence, all inspire a purpose driven culture and career.
We’re looking for Equipment Services (EQS) Schedulers to join Annapolis, MD Team!
What you should know about working as an Equipment Services Scheduler:
The EQS Scheduler contributes to the success of CCBCC by serving as the primary coverage scheduler in all disciplines within the Centralized Scheduling Teams. The EQS Scheduler is assigned to a specific territory and required to proactively plan workforce productivity. The EQS Scheduler is a professional, logical thinker and very process – result driven. This role cultivates new business relationships, builds and cultivates prospect relationships and works closely with the field service, sales and support teams to ensure execution standards and service targets are met.
What would success look like?
- Coordinate, planning and scheduling equipment placements, movements, and removals for vendor, cooler and fountain equipment.
- Assist with managing install technician productivity and efficiency as it pertains to travel distance and install schedules
- Review equipment inventory levels to assure equipment is available per Equipment Move Order (EMO) request
- Identify and communicate scheduling opportunity associated with delayed customer service and scheduled service level agreements
- Serve as the introductory point of contact for EMO request.
- Communicate equipment schedules through daily reporting and release activities and delivery process for customer accounts
- Partner with EQS Territory Managers, On Premise Sales Reps and CCNA
- A candidate must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in dealing with customers and operations personnel daily
- Proven demonstration of CCBCC's EQS process
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment agreement and commitments
- Able to engage management decision makers and influencers at any level
- Prior planning and scheduling experience a plus
- Proficiency with SharePoint, MS Word, Excel, Power Point a plus
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description