Accounting Administrative Assistant at Thales USA
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New Castle, Delaware
In the U.S., we employ more than 3,000 people across more than 20 locations in 13 states. We are a leading technology provider serving five mission-critical markets: aerospace, defense, security, space and transportation. Globally, we employ more than 62,000 people in 56 countries allowing us to design and deploy equipment, systems and services to meet the demands of some of the most complex environments on the planet.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Administrative Assistant to join the Thales team in New Castle, Delaware.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Prepare and fact check invoices and associated backup before sending out
· Prepare and send monthly AR Aging Statements
· Follow up on overdue AR
· Research invoice disputes
· Record payments in accounting program
· Cross train with and support Accounts Payable
· Cross train on and support Cash Management
· Provide administrative support to the Finance team
· Provide support for monthly accounting of internal Real Estate Function
· Download monthly reporting information from subsidiaries
· Assist with archiving
· Enhances department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Requirements & Essential Job Skills:
· Effective verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally at all levels
· Organized and disciplined to ensure compliance with procedures
· Flexibility to take on additional projects and adapt to changes in priorities
· MS Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Versatile and able to work in a complex, fast paced environment
Education and Experience:
· Working towards a degree in finance and/or accounting
Are you ready to be part a part of something big? If your skills, experience and attitude are a match and you’re looking for an exciting challenge, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch.
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.