Client Marketing Coordinator/Client Coordinator
at Valassis Communications, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Are you ready for the good life? Come experience an innovative, empowering, inclusive and dynamic environment at Valassis. We are a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 15,000 advertisers proven and innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. We precisely target our clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. Join us in creating our future and building your career in this fast-paced and highly evolving industry!
What you’ll do:
- Participates in the Client strategic planning process to collect, refines, and interprets Client marketing solutions.
- Translates the Client’s needs and directs internal cross-functional departments on Client expectations.
- Investigates and resolves issues for job-related tasks, and owns the escalation of issues as appropriate until resolved. Effectively collaborates with Clients and internal partners to find a mutual solution, and communicates and positions information on challenging situations to the Client and/or Sales.
- Compiles and maintains client-specific reports.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Advertising or any university related program
- 2-5 years of extensive client facing experience; ability to coordinate multiple client contacts and client types
- Able to communicate effectively to varied audiences, including strong positioning skills and positioning sensitive information with limited direction
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and communication ability
- A great eye for the details and ability to catch things
- An impressive ability to juggle a lot at once and still meet deadlines
What will make you stand out?
- Knowing Excel like the back of your hand
Time when you need it - Generous paid time off
Keep healthy - Onsite gym, wellness program, comprehensive benefits and flex time options
Feel connected - Frequent company events and opportunities to mingle with your co-workers
Save for your future - Dollar for dollar 401K match
Opportunities to grow - We value our talented teams and encourage growth and promotion from within
Harland Clarke Holdings, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, Scantron, NCP Solutions, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator at .
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.