QA Engineer - Selenium/Java at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naperville, Illinois
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for creating, implementing and automating testing in support of software test requirements. The QA Engineer works with the QA Analyst to develop, maintain and enhance the test automation inventory and automation infrastructure. In addition, the QA Engineer will execute and report on tests conducted and manage resulting defects, regress systems under test, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and develop new test automation solutions as needed. The QA Engineer has a working knowledge of the technical and scripting/test automation skill set as well as a good compliment of analytical and technical abilities to automate manual test cases while adhering to all company standards.
- Perform white & black box testing, script development, and utilization of Application Architecture & Infrastructure, Product Technologies,
- Possess working knowledge of Quality Management toolsets/utilities such as those from Selenium.
- Build, maintain, and execute regression test suite; verify and communicate results to software engineering teams.
- Analyze test plans for automation possibilities and develop appropriate automation tests/scripts.
- Use appropriate communication skills to gather, clarify, analyze and participate in design reviews of business and functional requirements.
- Assist with support and training of other teams and employees on Quality Assurance technologies where applicable.
- Continue to enhance and develop quality testing and scripting skills.
- B. S. in Computer Science or 4+ years relevant experience in QA automation testing.
- Automation testing experience with UI, Services and Messaging technologies.
- Selenium and SoapUI testing.
- Previous Java development experience is a highly desired.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.