Program Administrator at University of Southern California
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sacramento, California
The Sol Price School of Public Policy has an immediate opening for a Program Administrator. This is a part-time (80% effort), fixed term position (through 12/31/2018).
This position is located in Sacramento, CA.
- Communicate with participants from the Executive Education programs all information regarding program logistics and direction.
- Coordinate with vendors and faculty involved with the Executive Education programs and ensure they are contracted with and compensated.
- Compile all participate feedback from programs.
- Manage and resolve matters pertaining to tools and technology being utilized in the programs.
- Manage the program budgets and spending, coordinate with the Business Office to resolve matters related to disbursement of funds.
- Travel and attend programs at various locations.
- Manage contract compliance with deliverables and required reports.
- Provide input on program design and implementation strategies.
- Coordinate program logistics and materials.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Please attach cover letter and resume.
About the Sol Price School of Public Policy:
The mission of the Price School is to improve the quality of life for people and their communities, here and abroad. We achieve this mission through education and research that promote innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing society, with a particular focus on governance, urban development, and social policy. The Price School offers Ph.D. programs in Public Policy and Management and Urban Planning; masters' degrees in Public Administration, Public Policy, Urban Planning, Health Administration, and Real Estate Development; executive masters' degrees; and undergraduate degrees.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively in an academic/professional environment.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Must be able to travel.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree
Preferred Education: Master's degree
Minimum experience: 3 years
REQ20053777 Posted Date: 12/06/2017