Fixed Income Business Strategy Analyst
at Piper Jaffray
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Piper Jaffray is a leading middle market investment bank and asset management firm serving clients in the U.S. and internationally. Our proven advisory teams combine deep product and sector expertise with ready access to global capital. Founded in 1885, the firm is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has offices across the United States, London & Zurich.
We are currently seeking an additional member to our Fixed Income Business Strategy Team in Chicago, IL
- Support administration of our Salesforce CRM platform
- Coordinate work flow of CRM users and front line support teams and operate as liaison between Management, Users, and IT support.
- Problem solve with Solution Architect to create new functionality.
- Provide assistance for sales to understand complete functionality of all software tools.
- Assist Sales Management with daily functions and reporting tools.
- Create Fixed Income metrics to provide monthly sales analysis.
- Other projects assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 2+ years of working experience in finance or marketing related field.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior Salesforce or similar CRM platform experience is important.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking and strong communication proficiencies.
- Contain organizational skillset to successfully manage a large number of users and data.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently on a team.
- Prioritization and ability to meet tight deadlines required.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.