Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
If you want to make a positive impact in the lives of Oklahomans, join us at the Center for Public Management (CPM) because that is what we do daily. CPM is a department within the College of Continuing Education at the University of Oklahoma. We provide public sector agencies, staff, service providers, clients and community partners training, research and consultant support for professional and programmatic development. We deliver cost-effective, customer-oriented solutions that are tailored to meet unique needs and situations.
The Information Service Representative:
- is the main point of customer interface for publicly-funded clients of the Outreach Center for Public Management;
- processes requests and follows up on requests as needed;
- provides information;
- maintains call tracking information;
- maintains level of knowledge and skills to perform center transactions;
- must be able to value others, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, and demonstrate high integrity;
- performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS: Resume and Cover Letter
Required Education: High School diploma or GED OR an equivalent combination of education/job related experience, AND:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Keyboarding skills and working knowledge of computers.
Ability to multi-task and deal with stressful situations.
Advertised Physical Requirements:
Supervision: No supervisory duties required.
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Important Reminder: ALL required documents must be attached to this listing or your documents will not be visible to the hiring department!