Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
Type: Public Company
Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Company Size: 10,001+ employees
The Master Scheduler will be based in Tempe, Arizona. The master scheduler will work closely with the Operations Manager and shop supervisors in ensuring that the schedule and flow of work through the shop is operating according to plan.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Ensure efficiency in scheduling with CTB (Clear to Build) utilization
- Liaise between the Material Account Manager and Program Teams on demand management
- Plan efficient transaction of process with production personnel to ensure zero downtime
- Ensure smooth transaction of manufacturing process to raw materials
- Develop strategies and liaise with operational teams on capacity & equipment utilization
- Work closely with operations to ensure smooth flow from raw material to final goods stage.
- Use knowledge and experience of process flow to provide a useful resource to Materials on ERP and business system issues.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- BS Degree
- Experience Scheduling and routing
- 3 to 5 years or experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a Cross functional team.
- Experience working with ERPs
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Hands on experience in a Manufacturing company
- Experience in an Injection Mold Company
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.