Assists with construction of water transfer equipment and materials.
- Install water transfer piping, road crossings, pumps and appurtenances required to transfer water.
- Perform maintenance on pumping materials and pumping equipment, diagnostics and repairs to pressurized pipe and hoses.
- Haul pipe, transfer pumps, hoses, manifolds, skid steer, and road crossing on public and private rights of way in adverse weather using 40 foot trailer behind heavy truck.
- Efficiently operate and understand the maintenance limitations of transfer pumps and skid steer loaders.
- Notify Lead Water Transfer of materials and parts needs.
- Serve as back up for Water Transfer Lead.
- Follows all Pioneer HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) policies at all times and trains lower level Water Transfer in safe work practices.
- Knows and uses appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times.
- Drives Company vehicles over various types of road conditions and terrain, including highways, rural roads including paved and gravel surfaces, and off road situations including two track roads.
- Fills out time sheets, daily work sheets logs.
- Installs tire chains for better traction when needed.
- Wash and maintain equipment to Company standards.
- Requisition purchase of parts and fittings.
- Work is basic and not complex.
- Troubleshoots and makes routine decisions within scope of job requirements.
- Stops work due to unsafe conditions or situations.
- Other employees, Supervisor, Lead Water Transfer
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- May provide guidance to less experienced Water Transfer employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Experience can range from no experience to must have 1.5 years Pipeline, Water Transfer, or equivalent experience.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a clean driving record
- Forklift certification or able to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Able to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, on a regular basis.
- Able to deal with wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat/cold.
- Work environment may include moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic chemicals, airborne particles and moderate to loud noise, requiring consistent use of appropriate PPE.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer.