Settlement Coordinator at Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
Req # 48607
Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Title Resource Group (TRG), is seeking a Settlement Coordinator in Hunt Valley, MD to perform the essential duties associated with preparing a real estate transaction for settlement. TRG is a full-service title, settlement, underwriting and vendor management services company serving real estate companies, affinity groups, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review contract to ensure that all applicable terms are reflected on HUD-1
- Work with title review to resolve title issues.
- Confirm receipt of title abstract, survey and lien certificate – follow up when necessary
- Confirm title premiums
- Prepare preliminary HUD-1 and forward to Agents, Lender/Broker
- Assemble and send seller docs for timeless program
- Receive and review seller docs for timeless program
- Contact lender for loan package, process loan package and balance file
- Prepare final HUD-1, forward for approval as appropriate
- Complete wire funding confirmation form, ensure approval of HUD-1, obtain funding number, and confirm receipt of lenders funds
- Prepare and assemble final package for Title Service Representative, print package or push to remote Title Service Representative printer, as required
Truly Remarkable Service:
- We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, well organized person with a strong work ethic and desire to find solutions to help customers have a truly remarkable experience closing their real estate transactions.
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
High School diploma or equivalency
Ability to meet deadlines while managing time in a constantly changing environment
Strong attention to detail and communication skills (verbal and written)
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
1-2 years of processing or industry-related experience preferred
Title Resource Group LLC a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp is committed to providing equal employment opportunity ("EEO") and will make employment decisions without regard to race color religion national origin citizenship age sex gender sexual orientation sexual preference gender identity or gender expression veteran status marital status disability or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.