Procurement Collaboration Lead at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
This is a within the Procurement Excellence team and reports to the Manager of Procurement Excellence. This role will manage and lead the collaboration across the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement group through utilization of SharePoint and other tools. The lead will continue to establish, develop and maintain a strategic view to drive internal advancement to improve our competitive position for our internal customers, sourcing and procurement operations.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Sourcing & Procurement customers to identify process automation opportunities within SharePoint and other Microsoft products, managing and prioritizing demand
- Manage IT execution of automation opportunities, ensuring timely and effective completion
- Improve current SharePoint environment via organization and relative information display to communicate current initiatives, product roll outs, training information, etc.
- Understand and promote usage of current Microsoft productivity tools (Teams, Yammer, OneDrive, OneNote, etc.) throughout the organization to increase collaboration and effective teamwork
- Working with internal customers to identify and address unmet needs that align with procurement and business unit goals to deliver long term value.
- Develop, maintain and execute a vision and strategies to improve competitive position
- Challenge teams and customers to seek innovative approaches to address problems, improve existing processes and to develop better strategies.
- Drive and support the creation of business cases that evaluate alternatives and include cost/benefit/risk analysis for process or technology changes and provide a recommended best solution to those with the authority to approve the project.
- Communicate with customers and leadership on status of priorities, metrics and adoption
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• SharePoint experience
• Experience managing cross-functional teams and driving adoption/implementation of business process/initiatives or applications.
• MS Office experience to include Excel (creating spreadsheets to calculate data, summarize data, and graph data); and PowerPoint (creating presentations).
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Information Technology
• Nintex experience
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf