Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator at Prudential
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, New Jersey
PGIM Investments is dedicated to helping clients solve their toughest investment challenges and is recognized as a leading provider of investment solutions for institutional and retail clients. PGIM Investments Salesforce CRM is a critical technology platform the sales organization leverages for contact management, sales reporting to boost productivity and revenue.
PGIM Investments technology organization is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst with Salesforce CRM and well-rounded experience on functional analysis, Salesforce Administration and process/project management domains. The role will be responsible to liaise with business and technology teams as an analyst to manage PGIM Investments Salesforce business analysis needs and demands.
The candidate would need to be a hands-on Salesforce Administration specialist with background in process methodologies, functional analysis, detailed use case documentation and Salesforce product knowledge/technology including the latest Lightning technologies. The candidate will be responsible to work closely with business on requirement analysis to extend/enhance Salesforce platform in alignment with business strategy, maintain functional specifications, collaborate with development and QA teams to support Salesforce implementations.
- Partner with cross functional teams and Sales Systems project teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to company?s business and technology strategies providing guidance on Salesforce matter expertise
- Create and maintain documentation of key project artifacts, processes and system functionality/tools using Agile Scrum methodologies
- Own Salesforce Administration responsibilities and hands on implementation of all administration needs
- Generate visualization and reports/dashboards on Salesforce to satisfy business reporting requirements
- Support business teams in training and education needs on Salesforce product knowledge and adoption
- Monitor new Salesforce release features/functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements. Advice on the suitability and adaptability to the existing PGIM Investments Salesforce implementation
- Bachelor?s/Master?s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of business process analysis and system design experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration and business analysis experience
- Experience using multiple software development methodologies including Agile/Scrum
- Facilitate requirements gathering, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting and data requirements
- Work with users to design and test Salesforce enhancements
- Extensive Salesforce configuration and Administration experience. Working knowledge of Salesforce customization and development using technologies
- Experience on Sales Cloud & Service Cloud and Salesforce Mobile application
- Ability to configure page layouts, create standard and custom reports/dashboards
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Mutual fund business domain knowledge a huge plus