Warehouse Associate at E&J Gallo Winery
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hainesport, New Jersey
Performs various clamp and fork driving duties to include picking customer orders, unloading trucks, putting away finished goods, utility driver, scrubber sweeper including other duties requested by the Warehouse department.
Gallo Wine Sales of NJ does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
- Manually loads product onto trucks in a fast paced environment.
- Moves pallets of finished product to various work stations or to the proper warehouse locations.
- Moves raw, packaging, or point-of-sale materials.
- Responsible for leaker pickup, mopping, spill clean-up, disposal of broken bottles, and other housekeeping tasks when necessary.
- Performs flow rack transactions.
- Stacks product.
- Picks product for sales orders.
- Operates stretch wrapper.
- Demonstrates teamwork within a diverse team make-up.
- Shares information at shift change-over and pass down meetings.
- Demonstrates adherence to all company safety and quality policies.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory consideration.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Skilled in understanding and following warehouse instructions.
- Required to comply with company GMP policies.
- Required to work overtime when necessary.
- Required to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Experience working as a team player and desire to learn and work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Required to lift and move up to 60 lbs.
- Required to stand and bend.
- Required to be 18 years of age.
- Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Skilled in writing simple correspondence.
- Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using whole numbers.
- 3 years of previous forklift experience.
- Prior warehouse experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to Frequently reach with frequent torso and neck rotation and constant handling and grasping. Required to lift and move up to 60 lbs. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, lift, carry, push and pull. Constant movements occur while operating the foot controls on the lifts on a constant basis. Hand and finger dexterity and gross manipulation occurs on a constant basis in terms of operating the knobs and controls on the lift. Constant sitting for the majority of the work shift in terms of driving the lift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to dust, and fumes. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The employee will be working indoors and outdoors; during the winter months the temperatures are as low as 50 degrees and during the summer months as high as 100 degrees. The primary working surface is concrete. Exposure to clamp lifts, forklifts, pallet carts, pallet jacks.
Equal Opportunity Employer