Talent Acquisition Intern
at The Timken Company
Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: north canton, Ohio
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Be the primary point of contact for co-ops and interns.
- Plan and coordinate co-op and intern workshops and events (scheduling, presentation materials, attendance tracking, etc.)
- Support vendor management activities
- Research, design, and provide recommendations for diversity recruitment actions to support Timken's diversity and inclusion strategy
- Coordinate co-op and intern focus groups to help refine college recruitment strategies
- Enter and retrieve data in Timken's human resources information system (HRIS)
- Analyze data using Excel to support recruiting strategy recommendations
- Prepare and organize career fair/university registrations and travel (register for career fairs, information sessions, interview days, packing lists, etc.)
- SharePoint website maintenance
- Assist in various process documentation/process mapping projects
- Assist in planning development program interview days
- Pipeline candidates for career fairs (organizing resumes into categories, calling and emailing prospective candidates over summer months, working with communications department to send our e-newsletter to these candidates, etc.)
- Support succession planning and other talent management activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Experience serving in a leadership role(s) and working on team projects/activities
- Demonstrated leadership in academic or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrated success in achieving goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate
- Strong computer skills specifically experience with Access/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.