Office Administrator at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newton Centre, Massachusetts
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 47,000 independent sales associates in approximately 790 office locations. Most operations are affiliated with Realogy’s franchise brands Coldwell Banker®, Sotheby’s International Realty® and ZipRealty® though it also operates powerful regional and local brands such as The Corcoran Group® and Citi Habitats. NRT quick facts:
· Posted approximately $164.9 billion (pro forma) in total residential real estate sales volume in 2015
· Ranked No. 1 nationally in real estate sales volume and transaction sides for 18 consecutive years
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in New England. With more than 4,000 affiliated sales associates and staff in approximately 95 office locations, the organization serves consumers in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Maine. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. For more information, please visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.
The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting Coldwell Banker’s sales office operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong service background, attention to detail, a high understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills and a willingness to be part of a team. Job duties will include administrative, technology and Company system support, real estate transaction processing, and other customer service duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Support Administrator will provide excellent customer services to clients and vendors and to the independently affiliated sales agents, as requested. The majority of the duties of this position must be performed without delay as this is a critical position that may affect agents and their business.
- The ideal candidate will be highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties. Incumbent will be responsible for instruction and support on office systems including zip forms, digital ink and other company programs.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be available to assist sales agents with marketing, advertising and technology needs related to company resources on request.
- Will coordinate the necessary paperwork upon affiliation for new agents and well as provide assistance on Company systems for the sales agents.
- Responsibility for the input and updates to Company related systems (Homebase, Gateway, Trident, etc).
- Perform variety of other administrative duties as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations
- Real Estate background preferred
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Web browsing: Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Understanding of basic network connectivity
- Proficient and skilled in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Craigslist, company web pages, MLS
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees and SAs at all levels
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.