da Vinci Leasing Manager at Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position
Intuitive Surgical is among the fastest-growing healthcare companies focused on medical technology. The da Vinci Leasing Manager will be reporting into the Customer Finance organization and will work closely with commercial leadership to help drive da Vinci minimally invasive robotic surgery market penetration.
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage the customer onboarding process for new customer finance contracts
• Manage the data that is entered into the ISI business systems to ensure proper management of the lease contract.
• Manage the proper filing of the UCC filing to ensure our security interest is perfected
• Primary point of contact for the various internal resources that will assist with lease related questions; tax, billing, accounts receivable and asset management.
• Implement portfolio management and accounts receivable improvement processes.
• Manage the monthly cross departmental collaboration to ensure proper portfolio management including collections.
• Manage all of the da Vinci owned Systems (leased, loaned and rented assets) which are being utilized by our customer base worldwide.
• Manage the customer finance contracts as they come to the end of their initial term.
• Manage the system coordination of leased assets.
• Strong ability to multi-task and critically think through situations as they arise.
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and capability to support multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
• An understanding of the power and potential of business information.
• Advanced Excel skills (MS Access or other database and SAP skills preferred)
• Basic knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. NetSuite, Sales Force) and SAP Business Objects (aka BOXI) preferred.
• Advanced degree highly preferred.
• Ability to be solution oriented with a strong customer service focus.
• Desire to build a career with one of the most exciting organizations in the medical device industry.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.