Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Primary Function of Position
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage the customer onboarding process for new customer finance contracts
• Manage the data that is entered into the ISI business systems to ensure proper management of the lease contract.
• Manage the proper filing of the UCC filing to ensure our security interest is perfected
• Primary point of contact for the various internal resources that will assist with lease related questions; tax, billing, accounts receivable and asset management.
• Implement portfolio management and accounts receivable improvement processes.
• Manage the monthly cross departmental collaboration to ensure proper portfolio management including collections.
• Manage all of the da Vinci owned Systems (leased, loaned and rented assets) which are being utilized by our customer base worldwide.
• Manage the customer finance contracts as they come to the end of their initial term.
• Manage the system coordination of leased assets.
• Strong ability to multi-task and critically think through situations as they arise.
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and capability to support multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
• An understanding of the power and potential of business information.
• Advanced Excel skills (MS Access or other database and SAP skills preferred)
• Basic knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. NetSuite, Sales Force) and SAP Business Objects (aka BOXI) preferred.
• Advanced degree highly preferred.
• Ability to be solution oriented with a strong customer service focus.
• Desire to build a career with one of the most exciting organizations in the medical device industry.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.