SC Buyer Planner I Orthobiologics/Veterinary Systems at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Title:||SC Buyer Planner I Orthobiologics/Veterinary Systems|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
To purchase materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews MRP outputs daily to ensure all required actions are taken – planned orders, expedites, de-expedites, cancels, etc.
- Limits backorders of all assigned parts while communicating backorder information to internal departments.
- Maintains and reviews Forecast vs. Actual sales for assigned products.
- Attends weekly conference calls with key suppliers.
- Distributes Engineering Change Requests to the suppliers and reviews disposition of existing and in-process inventory.
- Discusses defective goods with inspection or quality control personnel, suppliers and others to determine the action required.
- Responsible for all PO receipts of non-inventoried goods, invoice approval, MRO and credit card purchases.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
2 years of relevant experience preferred.
Purchasing/Manufacturing/Forecasting/Sourcing/International experience preferred.
SAP experience preferred.
BI/BW or similar software experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office/Windows. Excel Macros/Pivot tables/VLookups preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.