Audio-Visual Technician at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
Main Objective: Set up and operation of audio/visual equipment for in-house and remote productions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setup, operation and strike of audio visual equipment during medical education events, tradeshows and video shoots
- Selects and coordinates technical equipment rental and labor used during off-site events/productions
- Operates the audio mixing console during live shoots for each microphone and audio source in use
- Responsible for the routine maintenance and troubleshooting of Arthrex owned studio and field equipment
- Responsible for end-user support for all of the audio visual equipment in the training and conference rooms on the Arthrex campus as well as off-site labs
- Some travel is required for select medical education events and tradeshows
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of a high school education and 2+ years of hands-on experience working in event production or related audio visual field.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Experience with audio mixing consoles (digital and analog), wired and wireless microphones, graphic and parametric equalizers, compressors, gates and audio effects processors. Advanced understanding of audio signal flow and routing. Experience configuring and operating IMAG and projection equipment as well as video routing/switching equipment.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operation systems. Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office products
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.