Audio-Visual Technician Sr at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Title:||Audio-Visual Technician Sr|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
Main Objective: Set up and operation of audio/visual equipment for in-house and remote productions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, cameras, lighting, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as medical education events, tradeshows and video shoots
- Provide design concepts and requirements for permanent AV installations
- Maintain scheduling and all costs for installations and live events
- Select and coordinates technical equipment rental and labor used during off-site events/productions
- Responsible for end-user support for all of the audio visual equipment in the training and conference rooms on the Arthrex campus as well as off-site labs
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of a high school education and 4+ years of hands-on experience working in event production or related audio visual field. CTS Certification preferred but not required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Experience with audio mixing consoles (digital and analog), wired and wireless microphones, graphic and parametric equalizers, compressors, gates and audio effects processors. Advanced understanding of signal flow and routing. Experience configuring and operating IMAG and projection equipment as well as video routing/switching equipment.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operation systems. Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office products.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.