Work Management Technician at Pike Electric, Inc.
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Anderson, South Carolina
Position Summary: The work management clerk will work with one of our major customers through the implementation of a new work management system to get our employees up to speed in both their specific vertical role, and the overall needs of the Company. Work management specialists often have backgrounds in business, systems, leadership, human resources, development, and education.
- Identify new work in the customer’s online Work Management System
- Process work packets to create actionable projects for field employees
- Gather and disseminate locate information for underground utility lines
- Distribute information to the field to help facilitate their work
- Update project information and status in the work management system
- Submit and track service requests with the system
- Report project status information to project supervisors
- Maintain schedules for field crews and advocate for them
- Interface with the customer’s Work Management System specialists
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiarity with work management systems or processes
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
• Customer Oriented
• Must be able to follow Company safety rules and all other Company policies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work). The employee may be subject to one or more of the following atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
Pike is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Disabled and Veteran Employer
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.