Project Interviewer - Tulsa County
at University of Oklahoma
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
THIS POSITION WILL WORK IN THE TULSA COUNTY AREAS
RECRUITING FAMILIES AND COLLECTING DATA.
THE CANDIDATE HIRED WILL WORK FROM THEIR HOME AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO
ATTEND MEETINGS IN THE OKLAHOMA CITY OFFICE MONTHLY OR WHEN NECESSARY.
POSITION INFORMATION: The primary duties will be recruiting families and collecting data via computerized interview with parents/caregivers often including families with limited financial resources in their homes. Position requires moderate and/or extensive travel within assigned territory and sitting for extending periods of time, occasionally in uncomfortable environments. Performs interviews, data collection, data entry, troubleshooting, and word processing. This position will be located in Tulsa County.
- Uses coordination and time management skills to keep up with generating home interviews with new participants, primarily through telephone recruitment.
- Schedules and performs computerized interviews in participants home in a timely, flexible, and professional manner.
- May occasionally involve evenings/weekend work depending on the needs of participating families.
- Data collection when observing regarding participants social/cognitive functioning, parent-child interaction, and certain aspects of the home.
- Must be adaptable to various environments, able to assist participant in completing survey by interacting in the home environment/removing obstacles that could affect the quality of the data collected.
- Entertains and engages children during interview.
- Able to quickly address and troubleshoot computer and technical glitches as the arise.
- Maintaining ongoing contact with existing participants through monthly calls, letters, etc.
- Timely, complete, and accurate entry of data.
- Maintaining daily ongoing contact via text, email, and in-person with other members of the team.
- Will identify from data collected new strategies for the improvement of home visiting services for Oklahoma families.
- Foster positive relationships with clients and ensure a positive interview experience.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Valid Oklahoma Driver’s
Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Must have an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with diverse families/children.
Able to build and maintain a professional relationship with these families.
Excellent communications skills.
Able to articulate clearly.
Able to travel and work evenings and weekends.
Time management skills.
Adaptability to change (protocol/project changes).
- Experience with Access or other database software helpful
- Experience working with impoverished communities.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.