Integrated Marketing Specialist E-commerce at Wilton Industries, Inc.
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
The Integrated Marketing eCommerce Specialist will focus on marketing strategy for Wilton Brands helping to deliver inspirational campaigns with our key eCommerce customers.
The Integrated Marketing eCommerce Specialist understands the importance of compelling brand messaging while integrating an omnichannel approach. In this role, this individual will promote Wilton brands to support financial objectives through strategic imperatives that grow the online business by partnering with the eCommerce team and meeting customer goals.
- Partner with eCommerce cross-functional team, Marketing, and Product Development teams to deliver compelling digital campaigns rooted in consumer and business insights that accelerate online demand
- Ensure requests from key customer decision makers are adequately actioned and in a timely manner
- Contribute to the development of national platforms, programs, and tools that address business priorities, customer needs, and marketing requirements
- Execute jobs related to technology/process infrastructure, syndicating attributes to customers, and optimizing product detail pages
- Serve as the liaison between the eCommerce cross-functional team and Marketing and help represent Wilton with key customers
- Monitor eCommerce industry and consumer trends to define improvements and opportunity gaps
- Track and report specific KPI’s related to marketing programs and sales goals to ensure profitability
- Work with Creative and IM to curate and deliver best-in-class digital content in support of national campaigns
- +2 years of experience in Marketing or Shopper Marketing with a focus on Digital & eCommerce
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience working with retailers Pureplay or Omnichannel retailers like Amazon, Walmart, and Michael’s
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities, while flawlessly executing on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of digital marketing – includes search engine marketing, paid performance marketing, content management, site taxonomy/architecture, online analytics
- “Consumer first” mindset with the ability to execute against key insights
- Exceptional internal communications skills both verbal and written
- Positive and collaborative mindset is essential; experience operating in a matrix environment desired
- Ability to "dive in," manage details, and have an "entrepreneurial" sprit
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word