Production Workers at Georgia- Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific provides stability and opportunity, and, we help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training and great benefits. Our entry-level Production Workers at our Georgia-Pacific Mill in Muskogee, OK, work in a clean, safe, and team-oriented environment. If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for in a company, then apply to today!
These are entry level positions into the mill through the Logistics Department. Successful employees will have the opportunity to move into different positions and departments.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Operating a forklift in a manufacturing environment
- Transporting raw materials to production lines and warehouse locations
- Handling orders through a computer-based warehouse inventory tracking system
- Maintaining customer focus with in-house departments as well as outside consumers
- Understanding and complying with all safety procedures and policies
- Operating equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Troubleshooting, adjusting and making minor repairs to equipment to maintain production
- Performing equipment changeovers
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of one (1) year of manufacturing, industrial, construction, warehouse, or industrial military experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work a twelve (12) hour rotating shift, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Willing and able to work in a sometimes hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work in high and/or confined spaces
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Three (3) years or more of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working on a computer for record keeping and documentation functions
- Paper manufacturing or converting experience
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf