Digital Marketing and Media Leader, 3M Consumer Business Group (Maplewood, MN)
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is currently seeking a Digital Marketing and Media Leader for the 3M Consumer Business Group, located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
This role will develop and execute the digital strategy with responsibility for idea generation, technology selection, campaign development, content maintenance, consistent growth and use adoption of our Digital Marketing assets. This person will be responsible for working with internal business stakeholders and external partners to provide oversight and direction on overall objectives, growth opportunities and challenges related to our digital platforms and tactics.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direction and execution support for digital Marketing programs and overall media mix, implementing high impact programs that will grow our consumer brands. Including: programmatic, display, online video, PR, TV, SEM, email marketing, social media, brand websites and content marketing initiatives.
- Identifying strategic challenges, articulating a vision, provide strategic frameworks and produce actionable roadmaps.
- Align and influence key stakeholder teams; Sales, Operations, Marketing, eCommerce, Corporate, Global and IT.
- Champion significant marketing programs, including customer journey mapping and digital tactics, ensuring they are delivered within budget and scope.
- Manage Media, PR, Digital Marketing and Technical teams, integrating all components of the customer journey touch points in support of brand building and demand generation campaigns.
- Work with Business stakeholders, agencies, eCommerce Leader, Marketing Excellence leader and Brand Communication teams to create relevant Marketing programs and content.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and content owners to establish a content strategy including a process for content creation, measurement and delivery on three core objectives: driving brand awareness, engagement, and relevance.
- Review digital platform analytics to better inform strategic direction for content, navigation and other areas related to digital communication efforts.
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines including consistency in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Work closely with cross-divisional teams and enterprise-IT to lead digital strategy with a strong focus on measurable outcomes for identified target audiences.
- Focus on content integration across marketing tactics and channels as well as across 3M’s global network.
- Leverage consumer research and insights to assist key stakeholders with marketing strategies and programs that help deliver continued growth.
- Identifying gaps and recommend solutions that improve performance of current marketing programs.
- Work with analytics team to build an analytics strategy, capturing requisite data from marketing activities across the customer journey. Develop a comprehensive dashboard, integrating disparate systems and data points so that key business insights can be understood and actioned.
- Continually improve the user experience and global rollout of strategic brand websites across 3M’s Consumer Business Group.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of seven (7) combined years of digital marketing and/or media buying experience
- Experience with web analytics tools
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing from an accredited university
- Experience using data sets to create insights
- Experienced in managing external agencies and partners from briefing to execution
- Experience making actionable recommendations to teams and organizations based on analytics
- Experience creating executive reports and dashboards
- Ability to simplify complex problems into basic parts to chart a clear course of action
- Excellent communication skills and clarity in all settings (formal presentations, email, speaking with executives or peers, etc...) is required for success
- Experience within Eloqua, Salesforce, Bazaarvoice, Google, Adobe and Social Media platforms
- Experience and ability to engage with teams remotely, supporting virtual clients
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 20% domestic/international
Relocation: Is authorized within country per 3M policies
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.