Scanner - 2nd Shift at Inmar
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fullerton, California
To operate a computerized bar code scanner to process returns according to client guidelines.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Scan product codes of client products to input data into Company’s computerized system for processing in a productive and accurate manner.
- Sort scanned product in appropriate container locations.
- Inspect condition of product and prepare for disposition in accordance with client contract terms.
- Clean and organize work area daily.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma preferred or its equivalent; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the responsibilities of this position.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet production goals
- Ability to assist other operations within the warehouse, as needed and if applicable
- Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
- Ability to work with hazardous waste
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.