Sales Development Specialist at Nashville
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
As part of Forrester’s continued success and growth, Forrester is looking for an aggressive inside sales representative to fuel further expansion. The Sales Development Specialist role is part of the core new business sales team and works with account executives to identify opportunities within assigned territories. The Sales Development Specialist works within a tightly defined sales process to ensure a consistent and unified approach to selling Forrester services and to promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty. This is a high-volume telephone and email contact environment that requires strong organizational capabilities, attention to detail, initiative, and a desire to work as part of a team.
- Achieve weekly meeting-setting metrics and daily call volumes.
- Support account executives who sell new client business to C-level professionals, including the CEO, CMO, CIO, VP of marketing, VP of strategy, and VP of sales, at technology provider companies.
- Understand the goals, objectives, and/or products of a targeted set of companies and the specific management titles and organizational structure of those companies.
- Perform name and organizational development at named accounts.
- Engage prospects via the phone, email, and social media to outline Forrester’s unique value proposition and create sufficient interest to secure an introductory meeting with a Forrester account executive.
- Develop an understanding of a prospect’s business issues and how to articulate Forrester’s value proposition.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues facing our client and prospect base.
- A B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience.
- Proven direct sales/client management success in client management or consultative selling.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.