at Arch Chemicals, Inc.
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia.
We strive to be the leading supplier using science and technology to improve the quality of life.
We work with passion, using advanced technologies, to transform life science into new possibilities for our customers.
Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization?
Job Description Summary
The role performs testing, analyses, reporting, support and related duties for quality control in the production laboratory. The role performs all activities and maintains laboratory assets in accordance with cGMP, GLP, ISO 9001, and Lonza policies and procedures as applicable, following all safety protocols; ensure personal safety in the working area.
- Prepares samples for testing and analysis
- Performs testing for samples of raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Approves or rejects samples and logs results
- Provides timely, accurate results to internal customers, including Production, Quality, Packaging, Scheduling, Procurement, and others
- Prepares reports and analysis and expertise as required
- recognize issues and take appropriate testing actions or to escalate to management.
- Suggests improvements for procedures, protocols or practices
- Calibrates instruments using protocols
- Prepares indicators, method transfer, and validation experiments, assisting with investigations as necessary
- Keeps work areas and instruments clean and neat; properly disposes of chemicals, samples and waste
- Monitors and orders chemicals and supplies for the laboratory
- Completes special projects and additional duties as assigned
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lonza. The place to Go, Stay and Grow.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.