Dir, Sales Enablement
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
The Director of Sales Enablement is responsible for driving sales effectiveness, productivity, and operational efficiency throughout the global sales force. This individual develops selling tools and programs — including sales enablement programs as well as technology and sales process optimization — that have a direct impact on the organization’s ability to achieve sustained double-digit growth.
Reporting to the vice president of sales training and enablement, the Director of Sales Enablement works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization. To do this, the Director will build and leverage partnerships across our business in product, research, marketing, customer success, technology management, and finance. She/he will build relevant selling tools and content that improve the readiness of the sales force to communicate our value proposition by working closely with subject matter experts, product leaders, and members of the marketing and sales training teams.
- Develop and manage the delivery and execution of sales enablement materials and programs that drive pipeline and promote a culture of learning and adoption, including industry roundtables, value stories, solution frameworks, selling playbooks, and prospecting tools.
- Partner closely with sales leadership, sales training, and sales analytics teams to identify and address knowledge gaps within the sales organization.
- Work with the product and research organizations to effectively communicate new products and product enhancements to sales; partner with these organizations to translate content into material that resonates with sellers.
- Evaluate and improve sales processes that impact the sales organization, including lead management, order management, Salesforce processes, sales stage messaging, and name development.
- Focus and streamline key communications for the global sales force.
- Drive increased adoption of sales technology tools and Salesforce processes, and continue to optimize those processes through partnerships with our technology management function and others across the business.
- Manage the Salesforce training consultant.
- Consistently measure the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and recalibrate them, as needed, to improve knowledge transfer, behavior change, and business results.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, education, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within sales, sales training, or sales enablement with proven success in designing and implementing successful sales enablement programs.
- Experience managing a team and a track record of fostering career growth and development for your direct reports.
- Strong sales fluency as well as an understanding of what drives sales organizations and how sales organizations are measured.
- Demonstrated experience driving innovation and process improvement that enables the business to achieve its objectives.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence across multiple organizations and within a team environment.
- The ability to identify needs, design enablement solutions, and deliver solutions to the sales team with credibility and impact.
- Strong project and time management skills, with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.