Associate Customer Success Manager at Nashville
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
As a member of Forrester’s Customer Success organization, you are responsible for the value delivered to Forrester’s largest clients. You will guide Forrester’s user clients to their desired outcomes, while driving great value in their partnership with Forrester.
- Strengthens the client relationship health post-sale by understanding the client business initiatives and mapping to Forrester’s products and services, to drive high engagement, strong renewal rates & higher wallet share, & lead to additional enrichment opportunities.
- Creates & executes client engagement strategy, informed by Sales Representative's overall account strategy. The first step in this process is delivering an impactful web demo and ensuring that appropriate alerts have been set up. During formal Success Plan delivery and informal check ins the ACSM will drive readership, appropriate use of Inquiry, Webinars, Event tickets and Service Units for all seat holders (as applicable).
- Contributes to the onboarding, partnership reviews and renewal decks developed and delivered by the Sales Rep.
- Aligns with the sales representatives on the account strategy & maintains regular contact to discuss account health, value capture, engagement levels and opportunities captured.
- Orchestrates the quality and timely delivery of products or services purchased by working with the relevant ecosystem partners in Product, Research, or Consulting, to ensure the client success measures are met and value gained from Forrester is maximized.
- Proven track record in a client-facing role, driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges, and delivering exceptional client service e.g., within a professional services organization.
- Experience balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders and working to tight timelines with resource constraints (1-2 years).
- Working in a high energy, fast paced environment and collaborating with other functions to achieve results as a high performing, inter-dependent team.
- Successful navigation of business processes
- Demonstrated a high degree of organization and proficiency leveraging internal systems.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.